bhaarateeya raashtreeya raajamaarg praadhikran
bhaarateeya raashtreeya raajamaarg praadhikran (bhaaraaraapra) Bhaarat ka sarakaarik ka upakram hai. iska kaarya ise saunpe gaye raashtreeya raajamaargon ka vikaas, rakharakhaav aur prabandhan karna aur isse jude hue athva aanushangik maamalon ko dekhna hai. bhaarateeya raashtreeya raajamaarg praadhikran ka gathan sansad ke ek adhiniyam, bhaarateeya raashtreeya raajamaarg praadhikran adhiniyam, 1988 ke dvaara kiya gaya tha. praadhikran ne February, 1995 mein poornakaalik adhyaksh aur anya sadasyon ki niyukti ke saath kaarya karna shuroo kiya.
yeh bhi dekhe
The NHAI has the mandate to implement the National Highway Development Project (NHDP). The NHDP is under implementation in Phases.
- Phase I: Approved in December 2000, at an estimated cost of INR 300 Billion, it included the Golden Quadrilateral (GQ), portions of the NS-EW Corridors, and connectivity of major ports to National Highways.
- Phase II: Approved in December 2003, at an estimated cost of INR 343 Billion, it included the completion of the NS-EW corridors and another 486 kimi (302 meal) of highways.
- Phase IIIA: This phase was approved in March 2005, at an estimated cost of INR 222 Billion, it includes an upgrade to 4-lanes of 4,035 kimi (2,507 meal)of National Highways.
- Phase IIIB: This was approved in April 2006, at an estimated cost of INR 543 Billion, it includes an upgrade to 4-lanes of 8,074 kimi (5,017 meal) of National Highways.
- Phase V: Approved in October 2006, it includes upgrades to 6-lanes for 6,500 kimi (4,000 meal), of which 5,700 kimi (3,500 meal) is on the GQ. This phase is entirely on a DBFO basis.
- Phase VI: This phase, approved in November 2006, will develop 1,000 kimi (620 meal) of expressways at an estimated cost of INR 167 Billion.
- Phase VII: This phase, approved in December 2007, will develop ring-roads, bypasses and flyovers to avoid traffic bottlenecks on selected stretches at a cost of INR 167 Billion.
The progress of the NHDP can be tracked from the NHAI official website, which updates maps on regular basis.
NHAI helps in implementing Special Accelerated Road Development Programme for North Eastern Region (SARDP-NE); a project to upgrade National Highways connecting state capitals to 2 lane or 4 lane in north eastern region.
<ref>ka galat prayog;
nhai-mandatenaam ke sandarbh mein jaankaari naheen hai.
- "SARDP-NE". http://mdoner.gov.in/writereaddata/eventimages/19.pdf. abhigman tithi: June 15, 2011.
|yeh lekh ek aadhaar hai. aap ise badhaakar vikipeediya ki sahaayata kar sakte hain.|