|yeh lekh ek aadhaar hai. aap ise badhaakar vikipeediya ki sahaayata kar sakte hain.|
bauddh dharm aur bauddh darshan se sanbandhit granth praagaitihaasik kaal se likhe gaye hain. ye sanskrut, paali tatha anya kai bhaashaaon mein likhe ya anoodit kiye gaye hain.
inhein bhi dekhein
- Online Dharma Libraries
- The Buddhist Text Translation Society
- Pali Canon in English translation (incomplete).
- Beyond the Tipitaka: A Field Guide to Post-canonical Pali Literature
- Bibliography of Indian Philosophy, Karl Potter; includes lists of available translations and known or estimated dates of composition of many Buddhist sutras.
- How old is the Suttapiṭaaka? The relative value of textual and epigraphical sources for the study of early Indian Buddhism by Alexander Wynne, St John's College, Oxford University, 2003.
- History of early Buddhism in Sri Lanka, The Mahawansa